You already know the POLICE need probable cause to arrest you and that the PROSECUTOR needs to prove you are guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. You might believe that if you did nothing wrong, that your innocence would shine through during a trial. However, that is not always the way it works.
Cops and Prosecutors
The prosecutor will only ask the kinds of questions that show you committed a crime. The police will only voluntarily testify to the reasons they believe you are guilty.
Team Justice (Just Us):
You and the Dau Law Firm
As your attorneys, our job is to ask the questions the prosecutor will not ask.Obtain the answers the police do not want the jury to know.
Assured advice you can count on
When you are accused of a crime, the law firm you choose should be experienced and devoted to exposing to the jury all the ways that you are NOT GUILTY.
- We are well versed in examining police video for mistakes.
- We know how to read in between the lines of a police report to bring to light the critical errors, mistakes, and false assumptions that led to your criminal trial.
- We challenge their expert witnesses.
- We ask for chain of custody
- We do not blindly accept their evidence as proof.
- We know what the police are supposed to do, and what they actually do.
When you are accused of heinous crimes and other serious charges, you need this law firm because we understand that the outcome of your case will significantly affect the rest of your life. With your help, we can develop defense theories and strategies against these criminal allegations.
Our Areas of Practice:
- White Collar Crimes
- Driving While Intoxicated
- Drug Related Offenses
- Driving Under the Influence
- Disorderly Conduct Violations
- Allegations of Sex Crime